The owner of the online store www.dart-frog.com is the company:
NIP: PL 6452542381
Registered at: ul.Szopena 28 Nakło Śląskie 42-620
The address is for the company: NewNotion, Lakowa 3/5 Lodz 90-562
Entered into the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000549631
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company NewNotion LLC conducts retail sale via electronic means via the Internet. Orders are accepted only through websites available at www.dart-frog.com.
The sales contract is concluded between the ordering party (customer) and NewNotions LLC (owner of the www.dart-frog.com store).
The NewNotion company operates in accordance with the principles of concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services:
- The Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and art. 8 et seq. of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), Regulation of 29.0.04 of the Minister of the Interior and Administration on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
Security for customers of our store is ensured by SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer v3), ensuring the security of data transmission via the Internet. It is a kind of security, consisting in coding data before sending them from the client's browser and decoding after safe access to the store's server. Information sent from the server to the client is also encrypted, and after reaching the destination, it is decoded.
Placing orders online at the www.dart-frog.com store is possible provided that the minimum requirements are met by the Customer's IT system:
- Operating system: Windows,
- Processor: 1 GHz, RAM, 1 GB of RAM,
- Hard drive: 8.0 GB of free space,
- Graphics card: 256 MB of memory supporting 1024x768 resolution
- Control: keyboard, mouse or other,
- Internet connection with the minimum bandwidth: 512 kbit / s download, 128 kbit / s upload,
- A web browser with Java Script support, e.g. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Orders are placed on the website http://www.dart-frog.com.
In the www.dart-frog.com store you can make purchases in two options:
- after logging in (with registration);
- without logging in (no registration).
The purchase of goods takes place by adding the selected product to the basket, and then filling out the order form and confirming it "order with the obligation to pay".
A correctly placed order is confirmed immediately by an e-mail sent automatically by the shop's sales system to the address indicated by the customer and in special cases by phone.
The order begins with:
- in the case of prepayment by bank transfer or credit card payment - upon receipt by the store full payment, usually within 24 hours;
- in the case of payment on delivery - after confirmation of the order from the customer, usually within 24 hours.
The ordered goods are delivered with the participation of postal operators and courier companies.
The contract concluded between the Client and NewNotion LLC regarding the purchase of a given product at www.dart-frog.com is of a timely nature and lasts for the duration of the contract. The place of fulfillment of the provision related to the purchase of goods at www.dart-frog.com is the delivery address indicated by the customer, subject to the products collected by the customers in person.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday.
In the case of extending the order execution time, the customer has the right to cancel part or all of the order.
The customer is informed about the status of the order via e-mail, if the e-mail address was given when placing the order.
At the customer's request (via e-mail or telephone) we can make changes to the order.
A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales. Orders are processed in the order in which the orders are received, until the stocks covered by this form of sale in the Store's warehouse run out.
The store reserves the right to carry out promotional campaigns and sales in accordance with the regulations in force in this respect. The above-mentioned privileges do not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the effective date of the change, the terms of promotion or sale. Promotions in the Store are not subject to merger, unless the terms and conditions of the promotion provide otherwise.
The customer is obliged to pay the price for the ordered goods, including delivery costs, no later than within 7 days from the day of conclusion of the contract, subject to the payment on delivery (cash on delivery). In the event of non-payment for the goods covered by the order within 7 days from the date of placing the order, www.dart-frog.com store will cancel the order, about which the customer will be informed by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the customer when ordering.
A customer choosing a delivery on the territory of Poland may choose one of the available payment methods: a traditional transfer, an electronic transfer, pay on delivery (cash on delivery) or cash on delivery. For customers choosing a delivery outside of Poland, the available form of payment is an electronic transfer (including: Visa card, Mastercard, PayPal)
Each order is accompanied by a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice.
The prices given in the shop are gross prices, including 23% Vat tax.
All prices are given in Polish zlotys (PLN). The prices do not include information on delivery costs
The price given for each commodity is binding at the time the customer orders.
Settlement of transactions by credit card and e-transfer is carried out through the TPay Settlement Center.
- Cards: VISA, MasterCard, EuroCard, JCB and Diners Club;
- e-transfers: PayPal, MasterPass, mTransfer (mBank), I pay with Inteligo (Inteligo account), MultiTransfer (MultiBank), Przelew24 (BZWBK), ING Bank Śląski, SEZAM (Bank BPH SA), Millennium - corporate clients, Przekaz / Bank transfer, Deutsche Bank PBC SA, Kredyt Bank SA (KB24), iPKO (Bank PKO BP), Lucas Bank, Pay with Nordea, Transfer from BPH, Moje Rachunki, mPay - Payment by mobile phone, InvestBank, Bank Ochrony Środowiska, Bank Gospodarki Żywnościowej, Pay at Żabka, Volkswagen Bank Polska, Kantor Polish, Pekao24 Transfer, Pay with ING Bank Śląski (individual account), TransKasa, Millennium - Internet payments (individual account), I pay with Alior Bank, I pay with Citi Handlowy, MeritumBank Przelew, Pay Way Toyota Bank, Pay with BOŚ, SkyCash.
The goods are covered by a 14-month warranty. The www.dart-frog.com store is obliged to provide customers with a new product without defects.
If a defect is found, the customer has the right to file a complaint within 12 months from the date of delivery (receipt) of the goods. The customer has the right to repair the defective product free of charge or replace it with a new one. However, if it turned out to be impossible, it would require excessive costs, the seller would not be able to satisfy such request in a timely manner (up to 14 days) or if the repair or replacement would expose us to significant inconvenience, the customer has the right to demand an appropriate price reduction or waive from the contract.
Before You return the product please fill in the return form on our website.
A warranty claim will be processed immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel with the product being complained about. Shop www.dart-frog.com will respond to the complaint and within 14 days return the equivalent of the price to the customer or replace and send a new one without defects. The costs related to returning the goods advertised by the www.dart-frog.com store returns after consideration of the complaint.
In the case of the return of the equivalent of the item price and the cost of returning the advertised product, we will make using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise. in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with the complaint.
Any disputes between the Customer and the Store will be subject to the decision of the competent court in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure of November 17, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296, as amended). The customer who is a consumer has the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures, access rules to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection and also against the Permanent Conciliation The Consumer Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection in Warsaw. Information on how to access the abovementioned mode and procedures for resolving disputes, can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl.
Please be advised that there are opportunities to use extrajudicial ways to deal with complaints and redress. Making use of them is voluntary and can only take place if both parties of the dispute agree.
- The Consumer may request the initiation of proceedings regarding the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes regarding the concluded Sales Agreement to the Trade Inspection, pursuant to Art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended).
- The consumer may also submit a request for recognition of a dispute regarding the concluded Sales Agreement by a permanent arbitration court operating at the relevant voivodeship inspectorate of the Trade Inspection, pursuant to Art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended).
- The European Commission also provides a platform for online dispute resolution between Consumers and Entrepreneurs (ODR platform). It is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Detailed information on the settlement of consumer disputes, including the Consumer's option of out-of-court complaint handling, redress and access rules to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of the provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following Internet address: https://uokik.gov .com / spory_konsumenckie.php.
Please be advised that we undertake to use out-of-court dispute resolution with Consumers within the meaning of the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. The entity authorized for out-of-court dispute resolution between dart-frog.com online store and Consumer is: EU ODR platform (online dispute resolution) available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The consumer may submit an application to this entity to initiate proceedings regarding out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.